In 1993, the Kentucky Golf Association and the Kentucky PGA worked to form a statewide junior golf tour. They had a vision to provide high quality competition to junior golfers across the Commonwealth. Since its inception, this effort has reached thousands of young people and produced some of the top golfers in Kentucky. Many Kentucky PGA Junior Tour veterans are currently playing competitive golf at colleges and universities around the country. A few are even playing professionally, making a living playing a game we all love. Those players learned about the rules of golf and etiquette while fine tuning their golfing abilities during tournament play.
Golf House Kentucky is pleased to announce that our Junior Golf Tour has undergone a recent name change, in addition to many other exciting changes. The “Kentucky PGA Junior Tour” is excited to be visiting some new facilities and returning to courses that have not been on the schedule for several years. The summer season ends with the Tour Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club (Keene Run Course) on July 21-22. We appreciate the support of all of our tournament hosts and look forward to an exciting and rewarding year of junior golf in the Commonwealth!
- To register for an event or membership … CLICK HERE > >
- For Tour Championship qualification information … CLICK HERE > >
- Kentucky PGA Junior Tour Program Handbook … CLICK HERE > >
- Kentucky PGA Junior Tour Approximate Yardage Ranges for Age Divisions … CLICK HERE > >
- For a helpful guide for Caddies … CLICK HERE > >