- This event has passed.
Kentucky Four-Ball Championship*
June 4 - June 5
ENTRY FEE: $250 per team for KGA Members, $280 per team for non-KGA Members
Playing Divisions for Men and Women ( Includes golf cart, range fee)
A $35.00 Service Charge will be applied for all returned checks.
DEADLINE: Monday, May 28, 2018 @ 11:59 p.m.
WITHDRAWAL/REFUND POLICY: Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing and will be subject to the following:
1. Prior to deadline > Entry fee refund minus $5 service fee
2. Prior to the first date of competition > Fee minus $15 service fee
3. After competition begins > $0 refund*
*Exception – medical emergency; fee minus $15 service fee
ELIGIBILITY: Entrants in all KGA tournaments shall be required to have an active Handicap Index at a Kentucky Golf Association Member Club at the time of entry and meet the championship’s residency requirements as outlined in the 2018 Residency Policy. The current USGA Handicap Index shall be based on records effective on the posted revision date.
FORMAT/SCORING: Four-Ball Stroke Play (36 holes)
*Tee positions change by division*
TOURNAMENT DIVISIONS (Men’s and Women’s Divisions in each)
- Open (gross only)
- Mid-Seniors 40-49 (gross & net scoring)
- Senior 50 – 59 (gross & net scoring)
- Masters 60 -69 (gross & net scoring)
- Legends 70 & over (gross & net scoring)
- Women’s Open (gross only)
- Women’s Mid-Seniors 40-49 (gross & net scoring)
- Women’s Senior 50 – 59 (gross & net scoring)
- Women’s Masters 60 & over (gross & net scoring)
STARTING TIMES: (Estimated) 8:00 a.m. each day
PRACTICE ROUND: Players may contact Heritage Hill G.C. about practice round (502) 531-0606
PRIZES: Contestants awarded for their finish in each division will receive a gift certificate redeemable through the Heritage Hill Golf Shop.