In 1993, the Kentucky Golf Association and the Kentucky PGA worked to form a statewide junior golf tour. They had a vision to provide high quality competition to junior golfers across the Commonwealth. Since its inception, this effort has reached thousands of young people and produced some of the top golfers in Kentucky. Many Kentucky PGA Junior Tour veterans are currently playing competitive golf at colleges and universities around the country. A few are even playing professionally, making a living playing a game we all love. Those players learned about the rules of golf and etiquette while fine tuning their golfing abilities during tournament play.
The Kentucky PGA Junior Tour and the Musselman-Kirchdorfer Junior Golf Tour have announced plans to merge beginning in 2018. The merger will combine the two leading junior golf tours in Kentucky over the past 25 years into the Kentucky PGA Junior Tour presented by Musselman-Kirchdorfer, and will present more than 80 days of competition for junior golfers across the state. Click here for more information about the merger »
- To register for an event or membership … CLICK HERE > >
- For Tour Championship qualification information … CLICK HERE > >
- Kentucky PGA Junior Tour Program Handbook … CLICK HERE > >
- Kentucky PGA Junior Tour Approximate Yardage Ranges for Age Divisions … CLICK HERE > >
- For a helpful guide for Caddies … CLICK HERE > >