In our continuing effort to grow the game and provide resources to our members and facilities, The Kentucky Section PGA is proud to offer the player development equipment rental program. The items may be reserved by Golf Professionals to use at your facility and are great additions to events such as junior camps, member guest tournaments, family golf days, and more. The equipment is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
You can reserve your Player Development Equipment online by following a few simple steps:
1. Click on the day you would like to pick up the equipment
2. Please put the facility name under “Event Title”
3. Select your date ranges for use under the “From” & “To” boxes
4. Un-check the all day box and select your specific pick up and drop off time!
Pick up times Monday – Friday – 12:00 pm-4:00 pm
Drop off times Monday – Friday – 8:00 am-12:00 pm
5. Select the equipment you would like to reserve under the “Calendar”. You may select multiple equipment at one time.
6. Enter the PGA Professional’s Name
7. Enter PGA’s Professional’s Contact Information (Number and Email)
Click here to view the calendar and schedule your equipment today!
*You are only allowed to add a reservation, if you need to cancel or remove a reservation please contact Connie Saner.
Phone: 502-243-8295 ext 307
*If you would like an email confirmation or to add the times to your calendars (apple, outlook, google…) simply hit the share button within the reservation tab.
RULES FOR RESERVING EQUIPMENT
- You may reserve equipment for a period of up to 2 weeks.
- The KPGA Professional is responsible for picking up the equipment rental on day reserved between the hours of noon and 4 p.m. The KPGA Professional is responsible for returning equipment on the day scheduled between the hours of 8 am and noon.
- You will be accessed a $20 late fee for each day the equipment is not returned. You may not reserve any additional equipment until the late fee is paid.
- Please do NOT drag any of the equipment on pavement! It will damage the material and create small holes.
LIST OF AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT