Join fellow Kentucky golfers for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Ireland in 2019!
Trip Dates: August 31st – September 7th, 2019
Reservation Deadline: January 15th, 2019
Contact Executive Director Brent Paladino at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 243-8295 ext. 302 for more information
Experience true links golf on this bucket list experience as Golf House Kentucky hosts its first ever trip to Ireland. Playing golf abroad is a life’s dream for some golfers and Golf House Kentucky wants to make it a reality. Join us on “A Trip of a Lifetime” as we partner with Sullivan Golf & Travel to create an experience Northern Ireland from August 31st – September 7th, 2019. This is a great opportunity to meet new golfers like you and share in golf and camaraderie for a week.
- 7 nights of four-star accommodations
- Four nights in hotel overlooking Royal County Down
- Three nights in Alex Hotel in downtown Dublin
- Six rounds of golf:
- Royal County Down – Ranked #1 course in the World (play twice)
- Ardglass Golf Club – Spectacular links overlooking the Irish Sea
- Royal Dublin Golf Club – Ireland’s 2nd oldest golf course
- Baltray Golf Club: Previous host venue of the Irish Open
- Island Golf Club: Established in 1890 & site of The Open qualifier
- Chauffeur driven transportation
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell dinners
What is the cost?
Price Per Person Based on 20 Golfers
- Golfer: Price Per Person Sharing € 3,715.00
- Golfer: Price Per Person Single Room € 4,515.00
- Non Golfer: Price Per Person Sharing € 1,930.00
- 20% Deposit Due with Reservation Form to Hold Your Spot
Is airfare included in the price per person?
Airfare is not included in the price of the trip, but Golf House Kentucky and Sullivan Golf & Travel will be happy to help you search for flights once we receive your initial deposit. Participants should fly in/out of Dublin International Airport (DUB).
Can I ride a golf cart?
Carts are not commonly used by golfers in the United Kingdom and Ireland. You may make a request for a cart on the Reservation Agreement.
What is the standard rate for a caddie?
60 Euros/day (approx $70 USD) plus tip is the common price.
Are refunds available if I cannot make the trip?
A full refund of the initial deposit is given only if written notification is received on or before February 1st, 2019. Cancellations received after February 1st, 2019 will forfeit the deposit. Golf House Kentucky will try to make an effort to fill the vacancy to permit a refund.
What type of activities are scheduled for non-golfers?
While golfers are playing each day, non-golfers will have a scheduled sight-seeing activity such as visiting the Cliffs of Moher, the Blarney Castle and the Wicklow National Park.
Do we play golf every day?
Schedule is for morning arrival on August 31st and attendees may either play optional golf for an additional cost, relax in Dublin or schedule a sight-seeing tour. Six rounds of golf will follow with departures on the morning of September 7th.
Sullivan Golf Travel is a family owned company that has been assisting golfers from all over the world with the ultimate in golf travel experiences since 2004. They are committed to offering you our customer with the highest level of service, a quality product to suit your needs and most importantly the warmest of welcomes. Sullivan Golf & Travel has retained partnerships with multiple state and regional golf associations such as:
- Golf Association of Michigan
- Pacific Northwest Golf Association
- Kansas Golf Association
- Indiana Golf Association
The members of these state and regional golf associations have benefited from Member exclusive trips to places like the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, England, and Spain.